|Principal's Morning Announcements|
|Before and After Care|
|News and Photos|
|Saint James Parish|
|Archdiocese of Newark|
|Supply Lists and Summer Reading (2016-2017)|
Welcome to the St. James Basket Bonanza Night Ticket Page
Securely purchase event and basket tickets using PayPal
Event: Saturday April 16, 2016
GYMNASIUM at St. James the Apostle School
41 S. Springfield Avenue, Springfield NJ 07081
Doors open at 6:30pm, raffles start at 8pm.
- Please feel free to bring your own food and beverage. Water, coffee/tea & baked goods will be provided.
- Proceeds will be directed to the Science and Technology programs benefitting our students
Please bring a copy of your receipt to the event to pick up your tickets.
If you are unable to attend this event, but would like to make a donation, please click here to proceed to our donation page.
If you would like a donation receipt for tax purposes and/or a gift matching program, please email HSA@sjspringfield.org subject: Basket Bonanza tax receipt. Please provide your name, address and phone number. We will mail receipts after the event.
Thank you for your support.
St. James Home and School Association
Purchase admission ticket(s).
- If you would like to sit at a table together with friends/family, please email the HSA with the list of names
RE: Basket Bonanza table seating
We can accommodate up to 10 people per table.
- Each ticket includes one (1) sheet (26 tickets) of Tier 3 tickets per seat
- Tickets will be distributed at the event (bring your receipt for pick-up).
Purchase Tier 1 tickets ($10 per ticket, 10 for $50, or 25 for $100)
- Prize basket value approximately $400 and up
Purchase Tier 2 tickets ($5 per ticket, 5 for $20, or 20 for $50)
- Prize basket value approximately $100-$400
Purchase Tier 3 tickets ($10 for a sheet of 26 tickets)
- Prize basket value less than $100
If you would like to make an additional donation, please complete your ticket order, and then you may click here to proceed to the donation page.